Hello, I’m Jason. I use design to solve difficult problems. I do that thoughtfully, creatively and pragmatically. I'm comfortable with a wide range of problems, with the more ambiguity the better! I love bringing clarity to chaos.
I’m motivated by mission-driven work, shared values and a diverse, welcoming and inclusive workplace culture. I’m a team player, empathetic and good under pressure. All in all, I'm currently job hunting for roles in London and I’d love to learn more about how we can work together and how I can contribute to your team.Contact Me
Things I can help with:
- Designing digital products (Visual Design & Interaction Design)
- UX Design including Service Design, Customer Journey maps, User Flows, Wireframes, Lean Canvases and Design Principles
- Partnering with user research to define research questions and synthesize results and core insights
- Coding responsive, modern websites Frontend Websites (HTML5 & CSS)
- Support and contribute to your Customer Satisfaction Research Programs
Kind words from
Digital Product Manager at IAG
“Jason has a creative but practical out of the box way of thinking and to top it off, a relaxed demeanor that makes you naturally feel at ease around him.”
Natalie van Baarlen
Customer Experience Design Lead at IAG
"When I think about Jason I think of his wealth of knowledge and intellect.
He automatically creates a safe space to share, learn and collaborate; inviting others opinions before his own, Jason actively asks questions to understand the ‘why’ and seeks to see things from a different perspective.
Jason has a creative yet pragmatic approach & you can rely on him to stand up for what’s right."
I'm currently looking for roles as a Product Designer, UX or Web Designer. I'm flexible and open to in-house or agency roles in London.
I strongly believe in customer advocacy, ethical business practice and building tools that help people be more effective and successful at work.
Sound interesting or just want to learn more? Reach out — I’d love to chat. You can reach me at email@example.com@gmail.com